Okay.... it's that time. My current obsessions.
Brow Zings. I guarantee this will make your eyebrows look amazing. Even if they are in need of a good wax. You can find it at Sephora.
M.A.C. Gel Line. One word .... UNBELIEVABLE. I love this stuff. I am not gonna lie - it took me a good amount of practicing before I figured out how to make a nice straight line... but now that I can do it- I am a pro... a couple seconds and voila - perfection.
High protein. No Sugar. Amazing taste. YES PLEASE. The chunky peanut butter is my favorite. You can find them at: Trader Joe's. Sprouts (usually cheaper than Trader Joe's. Smiths Market Place (in the natural food section by the rest of the protein bars).
Donna Karen deodorant. Lasts all day... no I am not kidding. Even better... it lasts through out an entire work out. For reals. Try it - but get it from Nordy's, they have the best price... I think $12.
A few years ago I sold my Microdermabrasion machine. It's been totally depressing not being able to do it whenever I want. BUT then I found this nice little product (at Target!) and I have to say... not too shabby. For an at home kit... it's the best I have used. Try it. Your skin will feel like butta!
Magic Eraser. I have NO CLUE how this sponge works -- but seriously. IT'S MAGIC... the name does not lie. I use it on my walls, baseboards, cuboards, sinks, bathtubs... pretty much everywhere.... and it cleans everything. It's amazing.
OKAY... there you have it. Try ALL of the above - and you will thank me. OR you can also thank Jenny ... most of which were originally tried because of her blog. I don't know how she finds these things - but she somehow has the best of the best. She just knows -- ya know? Hmmm... anyways. Check out her blog... and then try the rest of the stuff she has on there as well. It will not disappoint.






2 comments:
I love the MAC :) seriously, I love MAC!! they have the best eye make up hands down and I also love that deodorant! I even bought one for Elissa to try I liked it so much
Next time you come to town call me! You deserve a free micro from your old best friend (im talking about the machine!)
btw Magic erasers are awesome! Love them!
Post a Comment