Monday, April 19, 2010

Tulip Festival

I have lived in Utah all my life and this was my first visit to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point -- it was beautiful!!!

Jack and Clara loved the fish... (pishy; in clara's terms).

We stopped at the gas station and let the kids pick out a treat to eat while we walked around. It took Clara a while to realize that she could actually eat the candy necklace.
We went with the Millers... their family is always a favorite of ours ;)
Jack loved splashing in the water.My (sometimes) sweet Clara Rose.Us. The waterfalls were beautiful! Although Clara was a little scared.
Me and Clara.
Love Birds.
The kids were constantly rotating strollers. I think Brody was happiest in ours, right next to his big buddy Jackson. Trying to get a picture... but obviously failing.
The kids loved running down the hils.
Another one of us... this time with the Tulips.

How fun was it? When we left we asked Jackson if he liked The Gardens better than Sea World.... let's just say - it took him a while to answer :)

2 comments:

R Family said...

I'm sad we never took advantage of the tulip festival. It looks like it was a pretty warm day. I love Clara's face in all the pics...she is such a crack-up

Richards Family said...

just so ya know - Thanksgiving Point was not a place you were interested in as a teenager! that's when it came into being and you were way past caring then or i would have taken you!