When we were in Denver my sister made us this super yummy healthy shake. I came home and made it for my mom and sister -- they loved it -- and we came up with the name "Camo De-lite"... mostly because the color is somewhat camoflauge like, and it is delightfully delish! I also made it for my neighbor and once again, it was a big hit.
So here is the recipe for the rest of you to give a try:
2 c. spinach
1 c. berries (you choice)
1 banana
1 c. almond milk OR water
agave to sweeten
*you can find this in your natural health food section, it is a syrup, and the darker in color the better.
Blend in blender - you can use a frozen banana to make it more creamy, or add ice to make it more icey. You can vary the types of fruit used.
Let me know what you think!
*Thanks Melissa for sharring this yummy recipe.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
3 comments:
yes. your neighbor loved it and is off to the grocery store to buy the ingredients today!
wow that sounds great! I want to try it! All the pictures below look so fun! Easton doesn't like long car rides either:( Poor Clara!!
This looks sooooooo yummy! I want to try it!
Thanks!
Post a Comment