Wednesday, November 18, 2009

St. Geroge Turkey Triathlon

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD ....

I went to St. George with some of my friends to race in the Turkey Triathlon. We made a girls weekend out of it. We left on Thursday, raced on Saturday, and come home on Sunday. It was THE BEST weekend!!! I need this weekend of fun SO BADLY, and it could not have been with a better group of girls!

The trip began with alot of goofy faces...
Yummy resaraunts.
Comfy pj's , matching $5 slipper boots, and lots of goofing off.
*of course this was the night before the race. We were out of control, and didn't get much sleep at all. I am sure we would have felt better with a little more sleep - but we had so much fun!
Jumping off the couch.
Matching slipper boots. Cute Cute Cute.
Strike a pose.
Who is the mop on top of Steff? Oh that's Mykelle. And really Whit - you weigh nothing - stand up already!
The morning of. Thank you Steff for all the matching braids.
Walking to the start line.

Ready to swim!
I did it!
Race complete... SIGN ME UP FOR THE NEXT RACE!
LOVE IT!
Stretching.
The Girls.
A girls trip is never complete without a pedicure!
More yummy food.
Waiting to go to the hot tub. Hanging out at the sports bar in mykelle's inlaws house. Yes. There are 3 screens behind us.
Rinsing off in the steam room.
This trip was a blast. I am already anxious for another triathlon...
Thank you girls for the funnest weekend ever!
*Julie we missed you! xoxo

8 comments:

Heidi said...

So fun McCall! I wish I were training for one right now- definitely after baby gets here. I love that experience!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

you girls are HOT stuff! Looks like a super fun trip. I want to do it next May with you!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Wait. How come there is a disclaimer at the bottom that you missed Julie, but no disclaimer that you missed me?! Just move already why don't ya.

Just kidding. Obviously

Ty and Whit said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love all the pictures!!! That was so so fun! I can't wait for another one! Love you Mccall!

Lea Tame said...

Wow, you girls are amazing! I could never do a tri! Love all the pictures and looked like an awesome trip!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! you did it!! You are a rock star! Aren't you so addicted now?!! YEA!

The Cooks said...

HOw cute are you girls! That looks like fun, count me in after I have my baby!

Steph said...

Ok...if doing a marathon means looking like any four of you, I'm in. But...I can't really swim so that might be a problem. :) Way to go. What a fun weekend.